I love to read. I try to read a variety of non-fiction and fiction. I would love to listen to more audio books (I still struggle not to automatically call them “books on tape”…so old school!) I have fond memories of “reading” books while driving back and forth between St. Louis and Madison during college. Did you know that you can stop at Cracker Barrels and “rent” books on CD? Very handy for road trips.
These are the books that I’ve read so far in 2011. Now that I’ve gotten back on the reading bandwagon after a long hiatus during my house buying and wedding planning, I’m hoping to read many more books this year. In the order I finished them:
- “Decision Points” by George W. Bush
- “Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea” by Barbara Demnick
- “Black Heels to Tractor Wheels” by The Pioneer Woman
- “The Help” by Kathryn Stockett
- Currently reading: “At Home” by Bill Bryson
You can see my reviews and ratings of these and other books on GoodReads.
What would you recommend that I add to my To Read in 2011 List?